2022 New Damage-Free Semi-Permanent Hair Color Dye Set
The color will be different after dyeing due to different hair base tones. The lighter the base tone, the more vivid the effect. (Last for one month)
– Professional formula
– Vivid shades with the amazing color payoff
– An ultimate vibrancy that lasts
– Quick and easy to apply
– No ammonia
Size: Pack of 1
Net Weight: 100ml
▶ How To Dye Your Hair With Semi-Permanent Hair Color
(Note: You may need to pre-lighten your hair with bleach depending on which semi-permanent hair color you are using to get optimum results.)
What You Need
l Semi Permanent hair dye (Get 2 packs if you have long hair)
l Rubber gloves
l Color-safe shampoo
What To Do
Step #1: Protect Your Skin
To avoid staining your forehead, cheeks, and neck, apply a thick layer of petroleum jelly to any areas that may come into contact with your hair or the dye.
Step #2: Section Your Hair
Next, section your mane. Split your hair into smaller, more manageable sections.
Step #3: Mix Your Color
Follow the instructions included with your semi-permanent hair color kit to mix your hair dye. This is also a good time to put on a pair of rubber gloves to protect your hands.
Step #4: Apply Your Hair Dye
You’ll want to apply your hair dye to dry hair. Apply the color as instructed, working section by section.
Step #5: Wait and Rinse
When time is up, rinse your hair until the water runs clear.
▶ Package Includes
1 * Hair Color Dye Kit
▶ Tips for preparing and mixing your hair color at home
- Follow all directions on the label and in the package
- Do a patch test on your skin every time before you dye your hair
- Keep hair color away from your eyes, and do not color your eyebrows or eyelashes - this can hurt your eyes and may even cause blindness
- Wear gloves when applying hair color
- Carefully follow directions in the package and don't leave the hair color on your head any longer than needed - keep track of time using a clock or timer
- Rinse your scalp thoroughly with water after using hair color
- Do not color your hair if your scalp is irritated, sunburned, or damaged
- Keep hair color out of the reach of children
- Wait at least 14 days after bleaching, relaxing, or perming your hair before using color